Recommended for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast, this versatile microphone may be used with confidence in wide variety of professional miking applications. Featuring direct-coupled balanced outputs for clean signals in high-output conditions, the microphone is totally free of the distortion associated with conventional transformer-coupled outputs. Its fast response to transients contributes to the open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments. The microphone is fully RoHS-compliant free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
The AT4049b consists of two modular subassemblies: an AT4900b-48 body and an AT4049b-EL omnidirectional head capsule (both available separately). Additional interchangeable capsules are available in cardioid (AT4051b-EL) and hypercardioid (AT4053b-EL).
– Specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
– Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
– Direct-coupled, balanced output results in clean signal even under high-output conditions
– Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
– Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
– Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
– State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-Ts stringent consistency and reliability standards
– RoHS-compliant free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)