Studio Instrument Microphones
The AT5045P is two of Audio-Technica’s premier condenser instrument microphones in a stereo pair pack. Offering the performance of a large-diaphragm, side-address condenser in a convenient, stick-type body, the AT5045, despite the space limitations imposed by its housing,boasts Audio-Technica’s largest single diaphragm. The instrument microphone’s circuitry has been honed to the essentials, allowing the AT5045 to achieve an unprecedented dynamic range that’s one of the widest of any microphone on the market.
100% quality control
Every AT5045 is hand assembled and individually inspected for 100% quality control. Each microphone is enclosed in an elegant housing of aluminum and brass with a high-quality gray finish for durability and low reflectivity.
Discrete components have been selected for optimized performance. The circuitry and capsule assembly are mounted as a single block within a floating internal shock mount, effectively decoupling the capsule from the microphone body for excellent vibration isolation. In fact, every aspect of the microphone has been carefully considered to minimize any negative effects on the audio signal.
The AT5045P stereo pair pack comes with two AT5045 instrument mics, two of Audio-Technica’s innovative AT8481 isolation clamps, two AT8165 windscreens and a protective carrying case that holds a both AT5045 microphones.
Available as a single microphone (AT5045) or as a stereo pair (AT5045P).
– Audio-Technica’s premier studio condenser instrument microphone
– Pure, realistic sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
– Side-address, stick-design microphone with more diaphragm surface area than most traditional large diaphragm side-address microphones
– Discrete components carefully selected for optimized performance
– Transformer-coupled output is optimized to provide smooth sonic character
– Exceptionally low noise with high-SPL capability
– Hand built and inspected for 100% quality control
– Advanced internal shock mounting decouples the capsule from the microphone body
– Elegant, durable housing of aluminum and brass
– Innovative isolation clamp provides secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise
– Available as a single microphone (AT5045) or as a stereo pair (AT5045P)
– Custom hard-shell carrying case with die-cut foam compartments offers protection for one or two microphones
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate, |
permanently polarized condenser
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20ï¿½ – 20,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||-35 dB (17.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|NOISE||8 dB SPL|
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||141 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||86 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||48V DC, 1.4 mA typical|
|WEIGHT||197 g (7.0 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||177.0 mm (6.97”) long, 25.0 mm (0.98”) maximum body diameter|
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||Two AT8481 isolation clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; two AT8165 windscreen; protective carrying case|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||R11|
|Click on the chart to view the larger image|