The microphone is powered with normal “plug-in-power”, available on many portable recorders and camcorders.
This is a professional miniature mono Cardioid (unidirectional) condenser lavaliere/instrument microphone with a flexible high quality shielded cable. The sound quality of this microphone far surpasses the built-in microphones on these devices. Available wired for most types of recording devices – computers, digital recorders, Smartphones, iOS devices, USB soundcards and more.
This clip-on lavalier mic provides crisp, full-sounding voice pickup. Excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise.
Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
Signal To Noise Ratio: 68dB
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42dB
Maximum Input Sound Level: 131dB
Dynamic Range: 102dB
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Dimensions in inches: .4 X .98
Cable Length: 104″
Microphone Body Material: Black Painted brass
Power Requirements: 2-12vdc “plug in power”
Windscreens: Premium small included
Clip availability: Included removable lapel clip
- USB-powered (5V) speakers plug directly into your computer for portable convenience
- Turn the speakers on and adjust the volume using one simple control (located on the front of the speakers); volume control includes On/Standby
- Simple plug-and-play setup (no drivers needed); can be used with headphones via the 3.5mm jack connector
- Frequency range of 103 Hz – 20 KHz; 2.2 watts of total RMS power (1.1 watts per speaker)
- Measures 3.2 by 2.8 by 5.3 inches (LxWxH); weighs approximately 1.4 pounds