- For ATW-R1700 System 10 Receivers
- Mounts Two Receivers
- Use On Camera Hot Shoe or Tripod
- Dual Mono to Stereo Coiled Y-Cable
Audio-Technica AT8691 Overview
The Audio-Technica AT8691 Camera Shoe Dual Mount is designed to mount two ATW-R1700 System 10 digital wireless receivers to a camera’s hot shoe. It also mounts to a tripod or other device with 1/4″-20 screw.
Included is an AT8351 dual-mono to stereo output Y-cable for the receivers. The cable allows you to use one receiver to capture left-channel audio and the other to capture right-channel audio, and feed both signals separately into the camera’s stereo audio input.
The coiled cable is terminated with two 3.5mm TS right-angled mono plugs on one end and a 3.5mm TRS right-angled stereo plug on the other.
- Mounts two ATW-R1700 System 10 wireless receivers to a camera’s hot shoe
- Also mounts to a tripod or other device with 1/4″-20 screw
- Comes with 11″ AT8351 dual-mono to stereo coiled output cable