The low-profile AT8699R quick-mount microphone desk stand is equipped with a user-programmable control switch with three settings: touch on/off, momentary on (touch to talk), and momentary off (touch to mute). The sturdy metal base has a 3-pin XLRF-type input connector and a 3-pin XLRM-type output connector. It is designed to fit any gooseneck microphone with an XLRM-type output. The desk stand also features an LED mic-status indicator, and it can likewise control the LED on a connected ATUC or ES925/XLR gooseneck mic.
- Heavy die-cast construction and non-slip bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the unit
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance black finish for minimum visibility
- Reversible XLR-type connector on the top and the rear of the product
- Ultra-quiet electronic switch can be set to any of three operating modes: touch on/off, momentary on (touch to talk), and momentary off (touch to mute)
- Gooseneck LED control over 3-pin XLR with ATUC and ES925/XLR microphones