Factory Reconditioned with Full Manufacturer’s Warranty. Sold by The Sound Professionals (Authorized Dealer). May arrive in alternate factory packaging. All accessories and documentation included.
Designed to work with phantom-powered, condenser gooseneck microphones with a 3-pin XLRM-type output, the ATW-T1007 System 10 Microphone Desk Stand Transmitter pairs with the System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver of your choice to provide rock-solid, 2.4 GHz wireless performance. The transmitter is equipped with a 3-pin XLRF-type input, and features a touch-sensitive user switch that can toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button. Two red/green LEDs – one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear – indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status.
The ATW-T1007 also offers three levels of input gain (-6 dB, 0 dB and +6 dB), which can be selected via a switch on the bottom of the unit. Another switch engages the low-cut filter. The 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides nine hours of use on a full charge and is easily recharged with the included USB charging cable.
- Pairs with any System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver
- 3-pin XLRF-type in for quick mounting of gooseneck microphone
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- User switch can be set to toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button
- Gain Control switch allows selection of three input gain levels: -6 dB (for loudest voices), 0 dB and +6 dB (for softest voices)
- Two red/green LEDs – one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear – indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status
- Switchable low-cut filter
- System ID Display located on bottom of unit
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
RF Power Output: 10 mW
Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 5V DC 0.5A switched mode external USB-type power supply
Battery: 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Battery Life: 9 hours
Charging Time: Approx. 4.5 hours (for 0-100% charge)
Switches: Touch-sensitive, capacitive-type user switch function: toggle (talk on power up), momentary on, momentary off; Low-cut filter: flat, roll-off; Gain: -6 dB, 0 dB, +6 dB
Dimensions: 96.8 mm (3.81″) W – 44.2 mm (1.74″) Hï¿½ – 122.8 mm (4.83″) D
Net Weight: 420 g (14.8 oz)
Accessories Included: AC Adaptor (USB-type), USB charging cable