BP892 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone, less power module. 1.4 (55 inches) permanently attached miniature cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters (4th generation 3000 series only). Includes AT8440 cable clip and two AT8157 windscreens.
– Handles high sound pressure levels with ease Extremely intelligible natural audio Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility Ergonomic under-ear design flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses.
Audio-Technica’s high-SPL BP892 MicroSet offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892 hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue.
The microphone features flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship. Protected by highly durable Parylene coating, the new head worn mic is built to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use.
– Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
– Extremely intelligible natural audio
– Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
– Ergonomic under-ear design flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
– High-pass filter on power module provides steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20-20,000 Hz|
|LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave (wired only)|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at Pa|
|IMPEDANCE||250 ohms (wired only)|
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||135 dB SPL, kHz at percent T.H.D.|
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||104 dB, kHz at Max SPL (wired only)|
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||63 dB, kHz at Pa|
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||11-52V DC, mA typical (wired only)|
|SWITCH||Flat, roll-off (wired only)|
|CURRENT CONSUMPTION||0.1 mA typical at 5V (wireless only)|
|VOLTAGE RANGE||2.5-11V (wireless only)|
|WEIGHT (MICROPHONE)||Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.6 (0.09 oz)|
|WEIGHT (POWER MODULE)||85 (3.0 oz)
|DIMENSIONS||Microphone: 8.1 mm (0.32 inch) long, 2.6 mm (0.10 inch) diameter
Boom: 98.4 mm (3.87 inch) long, 1.07 mm (0.04 inch) diameter
|DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE)||97.6 mm (3.84 inch) long, 18.9 mm (0.74 inch) diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR (POWER MODULE)||CH connector for 4th gen 3000 series Audio Technica wireless|
|CABLE||1.4 (55 inch) long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6 mm (0.06 inch) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking 4-pin connector (wired only)|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||BP892: AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157 windscreens; carrying case|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||M31|
|Click on the chart to view the larger image|
Alternate part numbers and similar products: BP892CW, BP892CW-TH, BP892CW TH, AT892CW, AT892CW-TH, AT892CW-CO, AT892-CW, AT892-CW-TH, AT892-CW-CO, AT892 CW, AT892 CW-TH, AT892 CW-CO, AT892/CW, AT892/CW