Recommended accessories and descriptions
Windscreens: Since there are some variances in the shape of the human ear, and especially for customers with larger than average ears, and/or for windy situations, soft foam windscreens are available. These windscreens are acoustically transparent, and allow sound to pass through to your ears and the microphones completely unchanged. They are available in tan and standard black. These are also handy for those recordists who need the microphones to be very unobtrusive as they completely cover the mic element.
Microphone power supply (Battery Modules): For loud recording situations, the mics need more power than typical recorder can provide. You can also use battery module to adjust bass response and adjust levels. See the details on each module for features and specifications.
- Flat frequency response
- Extremely low noise for the quietest recordings (74dB signal to noise ratio)
- Ultra-high sensitivity
- High maximum sound pressure level (SPL)
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- Small size
- Cable length – 59″
- Can be used directly with any recorder that has “plug-in-power” or with battery module
- Produces extremely realistic recordings
- Pickup Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz +/-1dB
- Sensitivity: -24dB ±3dB @ 94dB SPL
- S/N Ratio (1kHz, 94 dB input, A-weighted): 80dB
- Self Noise: 14 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL at 12vdc: 120dB
- Dynamic Range: 132dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Voltage range – 2vdc – 12vdc (48v on XLR version)
- Current draw: 500 µA
There are no reviews yet.