The MS-EHB-2 Sound Professionals Ear-Hook Ultra Low Noise Binaural microphones are mounted in extremely comfortable, super-soft Ear Hook holders that slip right onto the outside of the ear structure (see photo).
These mics put the mic element right next to the ear canal. This results in extremely realistic recordings, from the perspective of the person wearing them. While recording, your hearing is not impaired, so you can enjoy the sound of the performance while making a very realistic recording. The cables terminate in a stereo 1/8″ (3.5mm) right angle gold-plated miniplug.
- Flat frequency response
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- Small size
- Can be used directly with any microphone input that has “plug-in-power”
- Produces extremely realistic recordings
- Pickup Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz +/-1dB
- Sensitivity: -32dB ±3dB @ 94dB SPL
- S/N Ratio (1kHz, 94 dB input, A-weighted): 75dB
- Self Noise: 19 dBA
- Maximum SPL at 12vdc: 120dB
- Dynamic Range: 100dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Voltage range – 2vdc – 12vdc (48v on XLR version)
- Current draw: 500 µA
- External Digital Sound Card With Patented Noise Reduction Technology
- Increase intelligibility and performance of microphone input and stereo speaker output with patented noise reduction technology enhancing your digital audio applications.
Your microphone will perform only as good as the sound card or integrated audio system that it is attached to. Most laptops and PCs today have audio systems built in and it is often placed close to noisy components like the power supply or high frequency processors. In addition, PC’s may be used in high noise level environments which can affect the performance of applications, such as those that use speech input.
Our USB soundcard with patented noise reduction technology eliminates noise problems as it utilizes high quality digital circuitry and has state of the art noise reduction algorithm software. This format bypasses your desktop or laptop computer’s sound system, providing increased intelligibility and performance of stereo microphone input and stereo speaker output for all of your digital audio applications including VoIP and speech recognition programs.
Pure Audio Voice Solutions Software Suite:
Pure Audio Patented and award winning noise reduction speech enhancement algorithm. Significantly improves intelligibility of voice audio and accuracy in speech driven applications, particularly in high noise environments.
Audio Commander PC Audio Control Panel including speaker volume adjustment with received PureAudio noise reduction and 10-band graphic equalizer with 18 built-in presets to customize sound for your listening preference. Also includes microphone volume adjustment with noise reduction. Whether you’re recording courtroom proceedings, depositions, VoIP, Game Chat, playing music, watching movies or using speech recognition applications, you’ll always have the audio parameters set appropriately for optimal performance.
- Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) or higher
- Available USB Port
- Connections: Speaker Jack 3.5mm (for headphones or speakers)
- Operation: Powers from USB port
- Audio Output: 2 Channel Stereo
- Compatible Sampling Rates: 48KHz, 44.1KHz, 16KHz, 8KHz
- Power Supply: Supply Voltage 4.5 – 5.5 VDC
- Total Power Consumption: 120 mA
- A/D Conversion Resolution: 16 bit
- THD+N: -84 dB
- Supply Bias Resistor: 2.2K Ohm @3.3VDC
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Input Range: -1.25 Vrms
- Dynamic Range: 95 dB
- Record Gain Range: -6 to 33 dB
- D/A Conversion Resolution: 16 bit
- THD+N: -91 dB
- Output Load: 32 Ohm
- Output Voltage: 1.27 Vrms