The microphone is small – roughly .3″ x 1.25″ long. The cable is available in several lengths and is terminated in a 3.5mm (1/8 inch) connector. Also available with other connectors (XLR male, iPhone, etc). A lapel clip and removable premium foam windscreen are included.
This microphone is available with the connector wired two different ways:
-Wired standard mono (normal mono mic – audio appears on tip of plug)
-Wired to work with Steno machine, computer, USB adapter or stereo microphone input.
If you are unsure what you need, please call 800-213-3021 before ordering.
- Flat frequency response
- Can be used directly with device that has 1.5 to 10vdc “plug-in-power” available at the mic jack or with one of our battery modules. Note: If your device does not supply any power for microphone, you must use battery module to power your microphone.
- Premium windscreen and removable clip included
- Pickup Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz +/-1dB
- Sensitivity: -24dB ±3dB @ 94dB SPL
- S/N Ratio (1kHz, 94 dB input, A-weighted): 80dB
- Self Noise: 14 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL at 12vdc: 120dB
- Dynamic Range: 132dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Voltage range – 2vdc – 12vdc (48v on XLR version)
- Current draw: 500 µA