The MS-SPSM-12 is high quality Omnidirectional stereo microphone that can be plugged directly into the stereo mic input jack of most recorders. The microphone is very small and rugged. The mic elements are mounted on either side of the housing for good stereo separation. If you want to separate the microphone from the recorder, we offer low cost, high quality shielded cables (as shown in the photo).
- Flat frequency response
- Powered by recorder or other device that has “plug-in-power” (or microphone power supply)
- Provides excellent performance Vs cost
This Master Series Ultra low noise microphone is the next generation of stereo microphones and has 17dB less noise (hiss), 10dB more sensitivity and 10dB higher max SPL than our standard model. The microphone elements measure an amazing 19dB of equivalent self noise. This means that your recording will have noticeably less background hiss and greater dynamic range than previously possible with standard microphones! Compare these to the best omnidirectional microphones anywhere and you will see why these offer the highest level performance at fraction of the cost of other similar mics.
- Pickup Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz +/-1dB
- Sensitivity: -32dB ±3dB @ 94dB SPL
- S/N Ratio (1kHz, 94 dB input, A-weighted): 75dB
- Self Noise: 19 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL at 12vdc: 120dB
- Dynamic Range: 119dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Voltage range – 2vdc – 12vdc (48v on XLR version)
- Current draw: 500 µA