Are you looking for a system that will surpass the best audio you have ever heard in a courtroom or depo? Have you ever heard the audio provided by a Videographer and were impressed by the quality? This system will give you the best recordings you have ever hear and you will never struggle to hear anyone again.
This system is compatible with the Eclipse CAT recording program and is available with the following items:
- Audio interface with 4 mic inputs (PS-STUDIO-68C) or 8 mic inputs (Roland OCTA-CAPTURE-UA-1010)
- Cardioid lapel microphones with 9.5 foot cables (AT831R-SP) – select qty as needed
- 15 foot Hosa microphone cables – select qty as needed
- Earbuds (SP-EARBUDS-5-EH and SP-HEADPHONE-ADAPTER) or headphones (ATH-P1)
- Backup digital audio recorder (DR-05x with SAM-32GB-MICRO-32-SDHC and SP-MICRO-USB)
- Conference microphone (MS-COURT-BOUNDARY)
- Carrying case (USA-GEAR-S14) or hard case (3i-1510-6B-C or 3i-1510-6B-L as needed)
We use only the highest quality components – from the case, to the microphones and even the cable interconnects – everything is the highest professional quality for years of trouble-free service and we used the lightest weight components that do not sacrifice quality.
This is a complete ready-to-use multi-channel professional microphone system that connects to a single USB port in your computer. With this system, you can connect up to 8 microphones, monitor what the microphones are picking up through headphones and record from all microphones into your software. We include a multitrack interface that connects to your computer’s USB port and will record each microphone onto a separate track (see your Eclipse manual for details and benefits of multitrack recording).
This microphone system allows you to put up to 8 microphones around a room and control the level of each mic independently so that all subjects in the room can be heard easily and equally.
The setup is simplicity itself – load the driver (supplied) on your computer and connect the USB cable between the interface and the USB port on your computer and allow the interface to automatically load the individual soundcards onto your computer sound interface.
Need help? No problem – we can remote into your computer and set this up for you if needed. Unlimited technical support is included.
- Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) or above. Also compatible with Mac running Windows