The Master Series by The Sound Professionals professional lapel omni-directional microphone is very small – about the size of pencil eraser tip (roughly 1/2″ in diameter 1/2″ long ). The microphone element is mounted in high quality shell covered in tough black rubber. The microphone cartridge is very rugged and hand crafted to insure lifetime of accurate recordings. The 10 foot cable is terminated in 3.5mm (1/8″) gold plated right angle male connector. Other cable lengths are available – call for details.
The removable lavaliere clip can be used to attach the microphone to small mounting surface. A removable premium foam windscreen is also included.
The mic plugs into the USB soundcard which will plug right into your computer’s USB port. This combination will provide better quality audio than plugging mic directly into the mic input of the computer. You will hear better quality audio, less noise, cleaner sound and more amplification. The soundcard’s microphone enhancements include noise filtering, echo cancellation and a powerful 0dB to 30dB microphone boost.
– Flat frequency response
– Premium windscreen included
– Lapel clip included LED status light gives positive indication when you are recording
- Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) or higher
- Available USB Port
- Pickup Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz +/-1dB
- Sensitivity: -24dB ±3dB @ 94dB SPL
- S/N Ratio (1kHz, 94 dB input, A-weighted): 80dB
- Self Noise: 14 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL at 12vdc: 120dB
- Dynamic Range: 132dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Voltage range – 2vdc – 12vdc (48v on XLR version)
- Current draw: 500 µA