Available exclusively from The Sound Professionals, this is the highest output, high-sensitivity, professional high-gain USB soundcard available, and its the best choice for court reporters, musicians, students, business people, voice recognition purposes, Skype communication, VOIP and Podcasting anyone that needs to get high quality audio into computer! You can use your own microphone, or select from several optional microphones! You can plug any combination of up to 4 microphones into this system.
Included with this microphone is the Andrea Electronics driver, which includes very effective advanced, active noise cancellation processor activated with the simple click of a check-box! No difficult to setup adjustments! This is an important feature for Court Reporting and other business recording applications and only has to setup one time!
Attention Court Reporters:
Have you heard claims from other manufacturers that their mics are the best? Try this mic system (and theirs if you like), and if you are not 100% convinced that this system produces stronger, clearer audio than any other microphone sysem, we will gladly give you refund! This is the #1 choice for professional Court Reporters! Wondering why our microphone is $100 less than others claiming to be the best? So are we! In the past years, over 8000 Court Reporters in the USA have purchased Sound Professionals USB microphones (and all of our USB mics are made in the USA). Ask other professionals in your field they will tell you how good these microphones really are!
This microphone has an amazing amount of amplification and can produce recordings that sound three times as loud (strong) as other USB microphones. The difference in sound level and clarity is dramatic. The advanced active noise filters (which are defeatable if you wish) will greatly reduce unwanted ambient room noises from your recordings.
This microphone features amplified live audio monitoring with headphones (even when not recording!) to help you hear what is being recorded – so it works like an audio amplifier for you. Place your microphones around the room and hear every word!
There are no batteries in this system, so you never have to worry about dead batteries during that important trial or deposition! This system was designed especially for the professional Court reporter and works with all Audio Sync programs.
Have you “upgraded” your computer recently and found that the audio in the new computer is not as good as your old machine? You are not alone. This microphone system bypasses your computer’s internal soundcard and all of the audio processing is done right inside the sturdy aluminum case. This frees up processing power on your computer to run your software.
Need more convincing? Don’t take our word for it see what Eclipse Guru Keith Vincent has to say about it:
This microphone system is capable of picking up all of the sounds in large room (range of approximately 100 feet) or it can pick up small area its up to you, because you control the amplifier power! It’s small size makes it perfect for situations where you don’t want to draw attention to the fact that you are recording audio right into your computer.
For multi-track recording, you can download Audacity instead.
- Professional high sensitivity, high fidelity microphone interface (soundcard) built-in (see specifications for details)
- Advanced noise filtering technology surpasses the performance of simple hearing aid processing chips in other microphones
- Included with the interface is the Audio Commander driver/software. The noise filter demonstrated in the sample audio file is selected in the Audio Commander program and will work with all other recording software packages also
- Includes 4 microphone inputs with ‘plug in power’ – will support wireless, battery powered or non-battery powered microphones
- Compatible with all USB ports
- Dimensions: 4.72″ x 2.13″ x .91″
- Supports sample rates up to 48K for high quality audio input
- Stereo Digital-to-Analog conversion provides hi-fidelity signals to powerful amplified output.
- USB soundcard and external Mic Inputs
- Input channels: 2 channels with 2 inputs on each channel (total 4 inputs)
- Microphone Power Provided: 2.2K Ohms, 5VDC
- Rated Input Levels for full scale output: – 60 mV (rms)
- Frequency Response (at max sample rate): 25 Hz to 19 kHz
- Sampling Rate: 8, 11.025, 22.05, 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Power: USB Bus powered NO BATTERIES!
- PCs Windows 98 and above
- Available USB Port
Note: This microphone system plugs into USB port on computer, not into the ELAN MIRA A3, FUSION STENTURA or other Stenographer machine. For mics that work with standard mic inputs, see this item.