The Rolls HA204p Portable 4-Channel Battery Operated Studio Reference Headphone Amplifier is a full frequency response, 4-channel headphone monitoring device designed for the recording studio or other professional applications like listening rooms and monitoring stations. Each output boasts 20 dB of clean channel gain.
The HA204p Amplifier drives up to 4 pairs of stereo headphones for high-quality audio monitoring. The unit is intended for sound reinforcement, studio, choir, install, and other applications where a smaller size is desired without sacrificing audio quality.
- Inputs: 1/8″ stereo TRS jack and dual RCA jack for connection to the stereo line-level signals to be monitored
- Outputs: Four 1/8″ TRS stereo jacks for connection to headphones or earphones
- Channel Levels: Four knobs adjust the level of the indicated channel
- Rotary volume controls
- 9V battery operated
- 15 to 35 kHz frequency response
- VDC Power: Connects to the Rolls PS27s 15 VDC adapter
- Applications: Studio, live, broadcast