The SP-BMC-1 microphone set uses matched set of high quality omnidirectional microphones. The cables are black.
The microphones housings are very small (1/4″ in diameter 1/4″ long ). The cable enters the rear of each mic capsule.
The two microphone elements are each covered with high quality durable rubber housing. They are hand crafted in the USA to insure years of accurate recordings.
- Pickup Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz +/-1dB
- Sensitivity: -30dB ±3dB @ 94dB SPL
- S/N Ratio (1kHz, 94 dB input, A-weighted): 68dB
- Self Noise: 26 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL at 12vdc: 115dB
- Dynamic Range: 109dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Voltage range – 2vdc – 12vdc (48v on XLR version)
- Current draw: 500 µA