The Ultra Premium Audio Technica sub-miniature condenser microphone system utilizes matched pair of Audio Technica AT899 Omnidirectional microphones, (less the AT power supply). Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for general music recording, vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship. Low-profile design (a mere mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility. Available in either low-reflectance black or beige. Audiophile quality in small package. Compare with the Danish Pro Audio DPA4061, DPA4060 and DPA4062 (Danish Pro Audio is Bruel & Kjaer’s distributor to the commercial audio market).
The entire microphone capsule measures .2″ in diameter and is about .63″ long. The microphone cable enters the mic body from the bottom, opposite the face of the mic element. Included accessories: AT8439 cable clip; clothing clip base; viper clip base; magnet clip base with plate and lanyard (black model only); three single mic holders; two double mic holders; two element covers; two windscreens. The two 55″ microphone cables are terminated together into standard stereo gold plated 1/8″ mini plug ready to connect to your portable recorder. General information about all of our Binaural microphones is available here.
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 64 dB, kHz at Pa
- Dynamic Range: 83dB without battery module, 98dB with battery module
- Frequency Response: 20- 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -46 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 125dB SPL, kHz at 1% T.H.D. with battery modulePDF file with technical information on this microphone
- Premium sound quality for high-end audiophile applicationS
- Includes AT8439 cable clip; clothing clip base; viper clip base; magnet clip base with plate and lanyard (black model only); three single mic holders; two double mic holders; two element covers; two windscreens