The SP-BMC-2 Sound Professionals Mini Standard Binaural microphones are very small (approximately 1/4″ in diameter 1/2″ long ). flexible black cable enters the rear of each mic capsule. Detailed information on Binaural recording is available here.
The microphone cartridges are very rugged and are hand crafted to insure lifetime of accurate recordings. The two microphone elements are each mounted in their own high quality durable rubber housing. Clips and windscreens are included.
- Pickup Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz +/-1dB
- Sensitivity: -30dB ±3dB @ 94dB SPL
- S/N Ratio: 68dB
- Self Noise: 26 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL at 12vdc: 115dB
- Dynamic Range: 109dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Voltage range – 2vdc – 12vdc (48v with this XLR adapter)
- Current draw: 500 µA