Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone with permanently attached miniature cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters.
With capsule diameter not much bigger than the head of pin, this lavalier microphone virtually disappears in props or clothing to create highest-quality audio for broadcast and theater sound reinforcement.
This lavalier microphone delivers extremely intelligible natural audio and handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Its subminiature omni element is enclosed in durable housing designed to minimize noise from handling, clothing and wind. Inconspicuous, lightweight capsule
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Rugged built for long-lasting performance
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Omnidirectional
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20-20,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at Pa
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 135 dB SPL, kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 63 dB, kHz at Pa
- VOLTAGE RANGE 2.5-11V (wireless only)
There are no reviews yet.