If you are looking for a USB court reporter microphone, please click here.
If you need a microphone like this one to pickup a large area, please click here.
The Sound Professionals court reporter standard sensitivity Omnidirectional microphone is very small – roughly 1/4″ in diameter 1″ long. It is designed to be clipped-on like a lapel microphone.
- Pickup Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz +/-1dB
- Sensitivity: -42dB ±3dB @ 94dB SPL
- S/N Ratio (1kHz, 94 dB input, A-weighted): 60dB
- Self Noise: 34 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL at 12vdc: 120dB
- Dynamic Range: 94dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Voltage range – 2vdc – 12vdc (48v on XLR version)
- Current draw: 500 µA
There are no reviews yet.