- All-in-one mobile device recording solution
- Perfect for capturing paranormal EVP’s
- iOS version compatible with iOS mobile devices (iPhone, iPad)
- USB-C version compatible with computers, Android, Huawei Honor Xiao mi and OPPPO/VIVO (must open OTG function in settings)
- Smallest module available – compact and easy to use
- Single stereo TRS microphone input – works with mono mics or Stereo/Binaural mics
- Ideal for interview or other demands for capturing two subjects
- USB-C to standard USB adapter also available
- Provides “plug-in-power” for small condenser microphones
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Gain: 0-30dB
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz /48kHz
- Bitrate: 16Bit /24Bit
- Plug-in-power supplied: 3.3vdc
- Power Requirements: Powered from the device
- Output Connector: Lightning or USB-C (select in option box)
- Cable Length: 4-6 inches
- Frequency Response graph:
The MS-TFB-2 Sound Professionals In-Ear Binaural microphones are mounted in extremely comfortable super-soft, In-Ear holders that slip right into the ear structure. Why put microphone here you ask? Pretty simple, really. There have been many ‘binaural’ microphone designs over the years…….mics built into fake heads, built into Croakies, made with clips for attaching to glasses, built into headphones and earbuds.
All of these have one flaw……none actually put the mic element in the best possible place for the most realistic recording within the Pinna (the part of the human ear that is visible the folds on the outside). Even earbud Binaurals have the mic element outside the Pinna. Because everyone’s Pinna is unique, recording made in your own ears will sound the most realistic.
These mics put the mic element right next to the ear canal, well within the Pinna. This results in the most realistic recording possible, from the perspective of the person wearing them.
While recording, your hearing is not impaired, so you can enjoy the sound of the performance while making very realistic recording. The cables terminate in a stereo 1/8″ (3.5mm) gold-plated miniplug.
Windscreens: Since there are some variances in the shape of the human ear, and especially for customers with larger than average ears, and/or for windy situations, soft foam windscreens are available. These windscreens are acoustically transparent, and allow sound to pass through to your ears and the microphones completely unchanged. They are available in tan and standard black. These are also handy for those recordists who need the microphones to be very unobtrusive as they completely cover the mic element.
- Extremely low noise for the quietest recordings
- High sensitivity
- High maximum sound pressure level (SPL)
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- Small size
- Cable length – 59″
- Can be used directly with any recorder that has “plug-in-power” or with battery module
- Produces extremely realistic recordings
- Pickup Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz +/-1dB
- Sensitivity: -32dB ±3dB @ 94dB SPL
- S/N Ratio (1kHz, 94 dB input, A-weighted): 75dB
- Self Noise: 19 dBA
- Maximum SPL at 12vdc: 120dB
- Dynamic Range: 100dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Voltage range – 2vdc – 12vdc (48v on XLR version)
- Current draw: 500 µA