How the Hat Mount System works:
The hat mount starts with one-size fits-all standard black baseball style hat. The rear of the hat has built-in elastic to hold it securely to your head. We then mount two rubber grommets to the front of the hat to hold your microphones.
The microphone elements are mounted so that they sit flush with the front of the hat. The mic cables exit the hat in the rear, run down behind the users neck, where they can be tucked neatly inside shirt or jacket.
The hat mount is designed so that the microphones can be easily installed by the user, and is compatible with most Sound Professionals miniature microphones. Different grommet sizes are used for each model, so please choose the right model for your mics using the option box.
To install the mics, the wearer simply pushes the mics through the holes in the front of the hat, from the inside.
- Microphone bodies contained completely inside hat
- Only the mic elements are visible
- Microphones are easily user-installed and are removable
- Mic cables run behind neck
- Microphones are not included-purchase separately