The Sound Professionals mini mono Lavaliere omni-directional microphone is very small (see image). The microphone element is covered in tough black rubber, is very rugged and is hand crafted to insure lifetime of accurate recordings. A high quality shielded cable is attached at the base of the microphone. The cable is terminated in 3.5mm (1/8″) gold plated male connector. Clips and windscreens are available as optional accessories.
- – Flat frequency response
- – Can be used directly with recording device that has 1.5 to 10vdc “plug-in-power” at the microphone input
– Signal To Noise Ratio: >62 dB, kHz at Pa
– Dynamic Range: 95dB
– Frequency Response: 20 20,000 Hz +/- 1dB
– Open Circuit Sensitivity: -30 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at Pa
– Maximum Input Sound Level: 113dB