This interface is designed for the Eclipse user in mind! With this interface, you can connect up to 16 microphones total, monitor what the microphones are picking up through headphones plugged into the computer and record from all microphones on up to 16 separate mono tracks in Eclipse.
There is a separate input cable coming out of the rear panel of the interface, one for each channel. Each input cable will handle one dynamic, wireless or ‘plug in power’ type microphone. Note: Plug in power microphones usually have 3.5mm (1/8″) plugs. Condenser microphones requiring 48v phantom power are not supported.
The setup is simplicity itself – load the driver (supplied) on your computer and connect the USB cable between the interface and USB port on your computer and allow the interface to automatically load the device onto your computer sound interface. There are NO batteries anywhere in this system.
You can adjust the recording level and monitoring level of each mic individually as needed. Need help? No problem – we can remote into your computer and set this up for you if needed.
The audio quality of the interface is our best! It uses the same audio engine as our popular SP-USB-MIC-MODEL-6 microphone. It offers noise filtering and echo cancellation on each input channel.
– Input Connections: One 3.5mm input connector for each microphone
– Output Connection: One USB connector carrying all channels of digital output – shows up in Windows as separate soundcards and in Eclipse
– Rated Input Levels for full scale output: – 60 mV (rms)
– Frequency Response (at max sample rate): 25 Hz to 19 kHz
– Sampling Rate: 8 kHz, 11.025 kHz, 22.05 kHz, 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
– Weight: 5 lbs
– Overall Dimensions (not including mounting ears): 17″ x 1.75″ x 6″
– PCs Windows 10, Windows 8x, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me (Millennium), Windows 98 SE (Second Edition). Compatible with Mac running Windows