This interface is designed for the Eclipse user in mind! With this interface, you can connect up to 8 microphones total (4 mono mics or 4 double mics), monitor what the microphones are picking up through headphones plugged into your computer and record from all microphones on 4 separate tracks in Eclipse.
There are four 3.5mm (1/8″) stereo microphone input jacks. Each jack will handle one or two microphones. Each jack provides “plug in power”, needed to power most small microphones. You can adjust the level or mute any microphone using the Windows sound configuration tool.
The setup is simplicity itself – load the driver on your computer (supplied) and connect the USB cable between the interface and USB port on your computer. There are NO batteries anywhere in this system.
Need help? No problem – we can remote into your computer and set this up for you if needed.
The audio quality of the interface is our best! It uses the same audio engine as our other popular USB microphones. It offer 30dB of microphone boost and our advanced noise filtering on each channel.
- Input channels: Four stereo (2 channel) mic inputs (supports 4 mono or 4 double mics for a total of 8)
- Microphone Power Provided: 2.2K Ohms, 5 VDC
- Rated Input Levels for full scale output: – 60 mV (rms)
- Frequency Response (at max sample rate): 25 Hz to 19 kHz
- Sampling Rate: 8, 11.025, 22.05, 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Connectors: Four 3.5mm (1/8″) jacks, left mic power and left audio on “tip”, right mic power and right audio on “ring”
- Interface: plugs into standard USB port
- Power: USB Bus powered NO BATTERIES!
- Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) and above. Mac compatible also.