The Sound Professionals “Stealth” Pen Microphone is mono Omnidirectional microphone very neatly contained inside standard Papermate pen. The microphone cartridge is very rugged and designed to provide lifetime of accurate recordings. Several cable lengths are available choose the length you want from the option box above. The cable is very flexible, high quality shielded cable that is terminated with right angle 1/8″ (3.5mm) connector. The microphone is wired to work with computer mic inputs and stereo digital recorders that supply “plug in power” at the mic jack.
This product is also available in stereo model here.
- – Signal To Noise Ratio: >62 dB, kHz at Pa
- – Dynamic Range: 81dB without battery module, 95dB with battery module
- – Frequency Response: 20 20,000 Hz +/- 1dB
- – Open Circuit Sensitivity: -35 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at Pa
- – Maximum Input Sound Level: 98 dB SPL, kHz at 1% T.H.D. (113dB with battery module)
- – Flat frequency response
- – Can be used directly with recorder/mixer that has “plug-in-power” or with one of our battery modules
- – Also available in stereo version (See SP-PEN-2 page)