- Expert technical support included – click here
- Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo output jack, Mono microphone-input jack.
- Driverless for Windows and Mac.
- USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Reverse Compliant with USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
- This Audio Sound Card Adapter is a highly flexible audio interface, which can be used with either laptop or desktop system. No driver required, plug-and-play for instant audio playing and compliant with all mainstream operation systems. Simply Plug the Sound Adapter into your USB port, and then plug your headphones into the Adapter.
- Compatible with:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1/8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Mac OS 8.6 or above
USB Adapter For Microphones with Mini XLR Output Connectors (Audio Technica Unipoint Mics and Others) – Includes Headphone Monitor Jack
Suma – Stereo Microphone USB Soundcard/Interface/adapter with stereo microphone input and Mic Plug in Power
Rated 5.00 out of 5
PreSonus StudioLive 16R – 18-Input, 16-Channel Series III Stage Box and Rack Mixer