Available exclusively from The Sound Professionals, this is an ultra high output, high-sensitivity, professional high-gain USB microphone available, and a great choice for court reporters, musicians, students, business people, voice recognition purposes, Skype communication, VOIP and Podcasting anyone that needs to get high quality audio into computer!
Attention Court Reporters:
This microphone has an amazing amount of amplification and can produce recordings that sound three times as loud (strong) as other USB microphones. The difference in sound level and clarity is dramatic.
This microphone also has recording indicator light so that you know you are recording audio. No guessing! This microphone also features amplified live audio monitoring with your headphones (even when not recording!) to help you hear what is being recorded – so it works like an audio amplifier for you. With the addition of an inexpensive extension microphone, you will be able to hear *and* record sidebar conferences with ease!
There are no batteries in this microphone, so you never have to worry about dead batteries during that important trial or deposition! This microphone was designed especially for the professional Court reporter and works with all Audio Sync programs.
Have you “upgraded” your computer recently and found that the audio in the new computer is not as good as your old machine? You are not alone. This microphone bypasses your computer’s internal soundcard and all of the audio processing is done right inside the microphone. This frees up processing power on your computer to run your software.
For times when you need to be discreet, you can plug the mic right into the computer’s USB port (or USB hub if you are out of ports). Or, you can use USB cable to move the mic away from your computer it’s up to you. This mic can work either way.
This microphone is capable of picking up all of the sounds in large room (range of approximately 80 feet) or it can pick up small area its up to you, because you control the amplifier power! It’s small size makes it perfect for situations where you don’t want to draw attention to the fact that you are recording audio right into your computer.
- Professional ultra-high sensitivity, high fidelity omnidirectional microphone built-in (see specifications for details)
- Picks up sound in all directions equally
- Includes microphone jack for an extension microphone. If an extension microphone is plugged in, the sound from the external mic is blended (mixed in) with the built-in microphones. If you need an extension microphone with the same sound quality as the mics built into the USB mic, select one of the extension microphones in the option box above (SP-BOUNDARY is recommended). These microphones are available with many different cable lengths.
- Optional USB extension cables available if you want to move the mic away from the computer, or if you want to attach the mic to the lid of laptop with Velcro (not supplied).
- Compatible with all USB ports
- Dimensions: 1/4″ x 15/16″ x 7/16″ (not including USB connector)
- The microphone provides sample rates up to 48K for high quality audio input
- Stereo Digital-to-Analog conversion provides hi-fidelity signals to powerful amplified output.
USB soundcard and external Mic Input (applies to internal microphones also)
- Input channel: 1 Channel Mic input compatible with mono microphone and standard computer headsets
- Microphone Power Provided: 2.2K Ohms, VDC
- Rated Input Levels for full scale output: – 60 mV (rms)
- Frequency Response (at max sample rate): 25 Hz to 19 kHz
- Sampling Rate: 8, 11.025, 22.05, 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack, mic power and audio on “tip”
- Interface: USB port
- Power: USB Bus powered NO BATTERIES!
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >62 dB, kHz at Pa
- Dynamic Range: 95dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz +/- 1dB
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -23 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 115 dB SPL, kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) or higher
- Available USB Port
Note: This microphone plugs into USB port on computer, not into the ELAN MIRA A3, FUSION STENTURA or other Stenographer machine.