New model! Available exclusively from The Sound Professionals, this is most powerful, super low noise, high gain USB microphone we have ever offered, offering a 50% increase in range over the SP-USB-MIC-MODEL-6-PLUS. It has our very best microphone capsules built-in, facing in different directions for the most even pickup possible! It includes a USB cable to move the microphone into a central location (if you want to), or just keep it next to you. Put this microphone in the center of a table or room and you will experience a recording unsurpassed by any other microphone!
This microphone is the best choice for court reporters, musicians, students, business people, voice recognition purposes, Skype communication, VOIP and Podcasting – anyone that needs to get high quality audio into computer! No drivers to install and no difficult to setup adjustments! This is an important feature for Court Reporting and other business recording applications and is a one-time setup.
Attention Court Reporters:
Have you heard claims from other manufacturers that their mics are the best? Try this mic (and theirs if you like), and if you are not 100% convinced that this microphone produces stronger, clearer audio than any other microphone, we will gladly give you refund! This is the #1 choice for professional Court Reporters! Over 10,000 Court Reporters in the USA have purchased Sound Professionals USB microphones (and all of our USB mics are made in the USA). Ask other professionals in your field they will tell you how good these microphones really are!
This microphone has an amazing amount of amplification and can produce recordings that sound three times as loud (strong) as other USB microphones. The difference in sound level and clarity is dramatic.
There are no batteries in this microphone, so you never have to worry about dead batteries during that important trial or deposition! This microphone was designed especially for the professional Court reporter and works with all Audio Sync programs.
Have you “upgraded” your computer recently and found that the audio in the new computer is not as good as your old machine? You are not alone. This microphone bypasses your computer’s internal soundcard and all of the audio processing is done right inside the microphone. This frees up processing power on your computer to run your software.
For times when you need to be discreet, you can plug the mic right into the computer’s USB port (or USB hub if you are out of ports) and keep it nearby. Or, you can use built-in USB cable to move the mic away from your computer – it’s up to you. This mic can work either way.
Need more convincing? Don’t take our word for it – see what Eclipse Guru Keith Vincent has to say about The Sound Professionals USB microphones (Note: Keith references our Model-6 USB microphone – The new Model-7 is 50% more powerful with better clarity and pickup)
This microphone is capable of picking up all of the sounds in large room (range of approximately 150 feet) or it can pick up small area its up to you, because you control the amplifier power!
- Professional ultra-high sensitivity, super low noise high fidelity omnidirectional microphones built-in (see specifications for details)
- 3.5 microphone input jack for extension (sidebar) microphones
- 3.5mm headphone output jack
- Picks up sound in all directions equally (omnidirectional)
- Compatible with all standard USB ports
- Dimensions (not including cable): 2.50″ x 1.50″ x .50″
- Weight: 2 oz
- The microphone provides sample rates up to 48K for high quality audio input
- Stereo Digital-to-Analog conversion provides hi-fidelity signals to powerful amplified output.
- Stereo or mono output
- Rated Input Levels for full scale output: – 60 mV (rms)
- Frequency Response (at max sample rate): 25 Hz to 19 kHz
- Sampling Rate: 8, 11.025, 22.05, 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Interface: USB port
- Power: USB Bus powered NO BATTERIES!
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >80 dB, kHz at Pa
- Dynamic Range: 105dB
- Frequency Response: 20 20,000 Hz +/- 1dB
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -24 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 115 dB SPL, kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) or above. Mac compatible also.
- Available USB Port
Note: This microphone plugs into USB port on computer, not into the ELAN MIRA A3, FUSION STENTURA or other Stenographer machine. For mics that work with standard mic inputs, see this item.