Andrea High Gain Pure Audio USB Digital Sound Card With Noise Reduction Technology and +30dB microphone boost. Note: this is not a microphone – it is a microphone adapter for your computer.
Note: If you are using this with Mac computer, please send a text to 609-491-2844 for more information before purchasing this item.
Note: This is the original High Power version of the SP-USB-SA-HIGH-GAIN with up to +30dB microphone boost (PC only). This product is available exclusively at The Sound Professionals. For questions or technical support, please call us at 800-213-3021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – technology provided by Andrea Electronics.
This is a USB soundcard (sound adapter), not a USB microphone.
This Product is SKYPE Certified
Increase intelligibility and performance of microphone input and stereo speaker output with patented noise reduction technology enhancing your digital audio applications.
Your microphone will perform only as good as the sound card or integrated audio system that it is attached to. Most laptops and PCs today have audio systems built in and it is often placed close to noisy components like the power supply or high frequency processors. In addition, PC’s may be used in high noise level environments which can affect the performance of applications, such as those that use speech input.
Our USB soundcard with patented noise reduction technology eliminates noise problems as it utilizes high quality digital circuitry and has state of the art noise reduction algorithm software. This format bypasses your desktop or laptop computer’s sound system, providing increased intelligibility and performance of stereo microphone input and stereo speaker output for all of your digital audio applications including VoIP and speech recognition programs.
Pure Audio Voice Solutions Software Suite:
Pure Audio Patented and award winning noise reduction speech enhancement algorithm. Significantly improves intelligibility of voice audio and accuracy in speech driven applications, particularly in high noise environments.
AudioCommander PC Audio Control Panel including speaker volume adjustment with received PureAudio noise reduction and 10-band graphic equalizer with 18 built-in presets to customize sound for your listening preference. Also includes microphone volume adjustment with noise reduction. Whether you’re recording courtroom proceedings, depositions, VoIP, Game Chat, playing music, watching movies or using speech recognition applications, you’ll always have the audio parameters set appropriately for optimal performance.
Voice Center full function digital audio recording application with unlimited recording time and the ability to compress audio/voice files in WMA format and send them via e-mail and drag & drop audio/voice files into Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or other multi-media applications.
- Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) or higher
- Available USB Port
- Output Connections: Speaker Jack 3.5mm (for headphones or speakers)
- Input Connections: 3.5mm (1/8″) stereo microphone input with ‘plug in power’
- Operation: Powered by USB port – NO BATTERIES!
- Audio Output: Channel Stereo
- External Digital Sound Card With Patented Noise Reduction Technology
- 3.5mm (1/8″) stereo microphone input with ‘plug in power’
- Compatible Sampling Rates: 48KHz, 44.1KHz, 32KHz, 24KHz, 22.050KHz, 16KHz, 12KHz, 11.025KHz, 8KHz
- Power Supply: Supply Voltage 4.5 – 5.5 VDC
- Total Power Consumption: 120 mA
- A/D Conversion Resolution: 16 bit
- THD N: -84 dB
- Supply Bias Resistor: 2.2K Ohm @ 3.3VDC
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Additional Boost (Gain): +30 dB
- Input Range: – 1.25 Vrms
- Dynamic Range: 95 dB
- Record Gain Range: -6 to 33 dB
- D/A Conversion Resolution: 16 bit
- THD+N: -91 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Output Load: 32 Ohm
- Output Voltage: 1.27 Vrms