New! This is the perfect wired microphone system to take advantage of the new Boost™ feature in Eclipse. If you are not familiar with the benefits of “Boost”, click here to learn more about this game-changing feature! Also compatible with other CAT programs (Case Catalyst, etc) by adding the analog output cable – see details below.
Eclipse users – Very Important! If you will be using the Eclipse CAT software with your new audio system, please contact Advantage software and make sure that Eclipse is up to date. Some audio interfaces require Version 10 or higher to use the multi-channel features.
The microphones are wired, so no batteries are needed. There are 3 different ultra-high sensitivity microphone options and you can mix and match them if you like:
- Flat, omnidirectional Boundary microphones
- Stand unidirectional (cardioid) microphones
- Lapel unidirectional (cardioid) microphones
- Crystal clear digital audio recordings
- Ability to monitor all microphones (if desired)
- Ability to adjust the level of each microphone individually to compensate for soft or loud voices
- Ability to make a second, back up recording into your digital recorder or Steno Writer
- No connection to building WIFI or other systems
- Interference -free operation
- Professional interface for maximum reliability
- Free technical support here
There are no reviews yet.