SP Note: If you are using a Mac for the Zoom computer, or the same computer for Zoom and CAT, we recommend this Zoom system instead.
Recording connection kit to join and record all participants of a ZOOM, GoToMeeting or other teleconference – compatible with all CAT programs and computers.
This is the correct zoom kit for those who are using a separate device for the remote conference (second computer, phone, ipad, etc.)
If you want to use one computer for both your CR software AND the remote conference, see our one computer kit here!
This kit includes the connections you need to take part in a videoconference and record the audio from the all participants (including yourself) into your CAT (or other) audio recording program. It also includes additional cables needed to use a cell phone to connect to Zoom if needed.
Expert technical support included – click here.
This system includes the following items (some items not shown in photo, for clarity):
- Qty 1 – SP-USB-AUDIO-ADAPTER-PRO – Sound Professionals plug and play USB universal audio adapter
- Qty 1 – SP-USB-AUDIO-ADAPTER – Sound Professionals miniature universal plug and play USB audio adapter
- SP-ZOOM-CABLE-KIT – Sound Professionals universal Zoom cable kit – includes the following cables:
- Qty 1 – SP-SPSC-7-36 – 36″ Patch cable to connect the Zoom computer to the CAT computer
- Qty 1 – SP-SSA-2S – Y cable (splitter) to allow you to split the audio from Zoom to make a backup recording using a writer or digital recorder
- Qty 1 – SP-SPSC-7-78 – 78″ Patch cable to connect from the splitter above and connect to a writer or digital recorder (not shown in photo)
- Qty 1 – SP-USB-EXT-36 – USB extension cable to extend USB devices when needed (not shown in photo)
- Qty 1 – SP-COMPUTER-Y-CABLE – Splitter to use a cellphone as Zoom audio source (not shown in photo)
- Qty 1 – ATR3350iS-ADAPTER – Adapter to connect battery powered and wireless microphones with smartphones, iPhone/iPad and computer combo jack (not shown in photo)
- Expert technical support included – click here.
Select one of these to complete your system:
- AN-NC-185VM – Andrea Communications lightweight headset with in-line volume control and mute switch – as shown in photo, no extra charge
- JBL-QUANTUM-200 – Noise filtering headset with mute switch
- ANR-1000-ADD-SP-4POLE-DUAL-MINI – Andrea Communications wired/wireless Bluetooth headset with Zoom adapter cable
- AT831-SP-104-SP-SPK-2-BUN – Audio Technica uni-directional lapel microphone and speaker bundle
- MS-COURT-BOUNDARY-SP-SPK-2-BUN – Ultra-high output Omnidirectional conference microphone and speaker bundle
Lori C –
Thanks for allowing me to build my own Zoom kit as I had already purchased some of the items
Susan S. –
I just want to say thank you. You guys are great!! My zoom kit gave me the most clear audio file ever – better than in person. Thanks.
A viewer –
This product is worth every penny. Being able to listen to a Zoom/Remote Counsel/Jabber proceeding through headphones and recorded directly into my CAT software has made reporting so much easier and transcript finalization so much quicker!
Judy R –
I experimented with parts I needed and ordered from the remote kit on a Zoom session. I had some problems with audio feedback. I texted SP, and Joe called me and remoted into my primary laptop to check the Andrea Audio Commander settings. He tweaked the settings and gave me some other suggestions. After testing again, everything worked splendidly! Thank you, Joe!!
REBECCA C –
Great customer service, fast shipping, and excellent products. I have purchased numerous products from SP over the past 20-plus years. I highly recommend!
If you are going to take remote depos, please consider purchasing SP’s setup. The sound quality difference between their setup and an external speaker is like night and day. It takes some set up, but SP’s technical support is second to NONE. They are amazing and will walk you through it all and won’t stop until you are satisfied. They are very responsive and ALWAYS are so helpful. HIGHLY recommend. Love this company!
Marta J –
Joe was fantastic. He helped troubleshoot for me some technical stuff. I appreciate his guidance in what I needed for my kit.
KATIE W –
This is my first time ordering from Sound Professionals, but I have heard about their outstanding products and customer service for years. Chris walked me through the setup I needed and even put the items in the cart for me. When I received my components, I could not quite figure it all out on my own, so called for help. Kris gave me outstanding tech support and took the time to explain everything for me. Thank you!!
A viewer –
Thank you for the video. It looks a lot simpler than I suspected and answered my questions about hooking up the audio to my computer
A viewer –
I tested the equipment out today in appearing remote for court. On playback, the sound recorded through your system and played with my audiosync was awesome (very clear and loud) compared to what I actually heard through the earbuds in real time. Very happy with this first remote venture!
Connie Lopinot –
I worked with Kris to get USB hookup that I could plug in Bose speakers and also a label mic so I could hear well and still be capable of speaking on Zoom. It has worked wonderfully. Thank you, Kris, so much,