The Sound Professionals Boundary microphone is our very best microphone for Courtrooms, Depositions, Meetings and Lecture recordings and is hand-crafted in the USA. This ultra-high sensitivity microphone offers premium sound quality. This microphone will work with all Audio Technica transmitters. Select the HRS connector needed for your wireless system.
This microphone is also perfect for recording lectures, business meetings, interviews, etc. The microphone element is omnidirectional, so it picks up sound in all directions equally. This microphone has an ultra-high sensitivity mic element for recording sounds ranging from extremely quiet to moderately loud sounds. It has a S/N ratio of 80dB for super low noise (hiss) and -24dB ultra-high sensitivity. It has a range of approximately 125 feet (depending on conditions).
The microphone has an extended frequency response and very natural and accurate sound, providing deep, solid bass, smooth midrange and clean highs.
- Flat frequency response
- Can be used directly with any device that provides 2-12vdc plug in power
- Weighs only 2.5 ounces
- 10 foot cable length is standard and extension cables are available. Custom cable lengths also available.
- Pickup Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz +/-1dB
- Sensitivity: -24dB ±3dB @ 94dB SPL
- S/N Ratio (1kHz, 94 dB input, A-weighted): 80dB
- Self Noise: 14 dBA
- Maximum SPL at 12vdc: 120dB
- Dynamic Range: 106dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Voltage range – 2vdc – 12vdc (48v on XLR version)
- Current draw: 500 µA
- Cable length: 10 feet (call for custom lengths)