The SP-CMC-26 Sound Professionals Mini high sensitivity Cardioid microphones are very small. A 48″ extra flexible cable enters the rear of each mic capsule. General information about all of our Cardioid microphones is available here.
The microphone cartridges are very rugged and are hand crafted to insure lifetime of accurate recordings. The two microphone elements are each mounted in their own high quality durable rubber housing. This microphone is medium to high sensitivity mic, with slight built-in bass roll off. It is suitable for moderately loud to very loud recordings. Even in bassy situations, the bass roll off option is usually not needed.
- Pickup Pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz – 15,000 Hz +/-1dB
- Sensitivity: -46dB ±3dB @ 94dB SPL
- S/N Ratio (1kHz, 94 dB input, A-weighted): 55dB
- Self Noise: 39 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL at 12vdc: 120dB
- Dynamic Range: 89dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Voltage range – 2vdc – 12vdc (48v on XLR version)
- Current draw: 500 µA
- Dimensions: .25″ diameter x .5″ long
- Wide frequency response
- Uni-directional cardioid pickup pattern
- Very small size
- Can be used directly with any recorder that has “plug-in-power” or with battery module
- Premium windscreens included (not shown)
There are no reviews yet.