The Micro sized Premium Audio Technica microphone system utilizes matched set of AT898 Audio Technica microphones. The flexible, high quality lightweight shielded 55 inch microphone cable enters the mic body from the bottom. An assortment or removable lavaliere (lapel) clips are included. The two microphone cables are terminated together into high quality stereo gold plated 1/8″ (3.5mm) mini plug, ready to connect to any powered stereo microphone input that provides 2-12vdc, known as “plug-in-power”. These mics are a great choice for unobtrusive recordings and are the smallest, best sounding cardioid microphones available.
For use in high SPL (sound pressure level) situations, the microphones require additional power, beyond the normal “plug in power”. You will need to add battery module (power supply) or Phantom power adapter (see optional items).
Here are the specs of the microphone from the manufacturer:
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on “plug-in-power”, battery module or phantom power adapter
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, interchangeable single and double mic holder
- 55″ cable permanently attached to mics
- RoHS compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||40-20,000 Hz|
|LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||-43 dB (7.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||
With Phantom Power: 131 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.Â
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||With Phantom: 100 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPLÂ
With Plug in Power: 84 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||63 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|WEIGHT (MICROPHONES)||0.06 oz (1.8 g)|
|DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE)||0.91″ (23.0 mm) long
0.21″ (5.3 mm) diameter
|CABLE||55″ long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.08″ (2.0 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8439 cable clip; clothing clip base; viper clip base; magnet clip base and plate with lanyard; three single mic holders; two double mic holders; two windscreens; protective carrying case|
There are no reviews yet.