Mini Battery Module
This battery module is recommended when you need to use our small microphones in high SPL situations, but don’t have the space for a larger battery module. It provides the same level of power as the larger battery modules, without the larger size.
The power module will power your microphones with 9 volts of bias power (sometimes called “”plug in power””). Most small Electret Condenser microphones will enjoy improved high SPL performance with this higher power, since most portable recorders only provide about 3 volts plug in power at the mic input.
Read this FAQ which explains why you may need a battery module or a mic preamp for your situation.
- Extremely small and compact
- The smallest long-life battery microphone power module available!
- Uses standard 9 volt long life battery, included
- 300-500 hour battery life, depending on microphones used
- 24″ output cable with gold plated, high quality right angle male 1/8″ (3.5mm)ï¿½ stereo miniplug
- Two mono (left and right) in-line, gold plated microphone input jacks or a single stereo input (select in option box)
- Dimensions: Approx. 2.7″ X 1.3″ X .8″
There are no reviews yet.