Available exclusively from The Sound Professionals, this is the highest output stereo (can also record in mono) high-sensitivity, professional high-gain USB microphone available, and is the best choice for court reporters, musicians, students, business people, voice recognition purposes, Skype communication, VOIP and Podcasting anyone that needs to get high quality audio into computer! Included with this microphone is the Andrea Audio Commander software, which includes very effective active noise cancellation processor activated with simple click of check-box! No difficult to setup adjustments! This is an important feature for Court Reporting and other business recording applications. Details below….
Attention Court Reporters: Have you heard claims from other manufacturers that their mics are the best? Try this mic (and theirs if you like), and if you are not 100% convinced that this microphone produces stronger, clearer audio than any other microphone, we will gladly give you refund! This is the #1 choice for professional Court Reporters! Wondering why our microphone is $100 less than others claiming to be the best? So are we! In the past years, over 6000 Court Reporters in the USA have purchased Sound Professionals USB microphones (and all of our USB mics are made in the USA). Ask other professionals in your field they will tell you how good these microphones really are!
This microphone has an amazing amount of amplification and can produce recordings that sound three times as loud (strong) as other USB microphones. The difference in sound level and clarity is dramatic. The advanced active noise filters (defeatable) will reduce unwanted ambient room noises from your recordings.
This microphone also has blue recording indicator light so that you know you are recording audio. No guessing! This microphone also features amplified live audio monitoring with your headphones (even when not recording!) to help you hear so it works like an audio amplifier for you.
You never have to worry about batteries running out on you during that important trial or deposition! This microphone was designed especially for the professional Court reporter and works with all Audio Sync programs.
Have you “upgraded” your computer recently and found that the audio in the new computer is not as good as your old machine? You are not alone. This microphone goes around your computer’s internal soundcard and all of the audio processing is done right inside the microphone. This frees up processing power on your computer to run your software and will help the computer to run faster.
For times when you need to be discreet, you can plug the mic right into the computer’s USB port (or USB hub if you are out of ports). Or, you can use USB cable to move the mic away from your computer it’s up to you. This mic can work both ways for you.
Need more convincing? Don’t take our word for it see what Eclipse Guru Keith Vincent has to say about it:
This is an all-in-one high quality USB microphone, capable of picking up all of the sounds in large room (range of approximately 100 feet) or it can pick up small area its up to you, because you control the amplifier power! It’s small size makes it perfect for situations where you don’t want to draw attention to the fact that you are recording audio right into your computer.
If you don’t already have Windows compatible audio recording software, you can download the full featured shareware CDWAVE software program to use with this mic for recording high quality audio here. For Mac users, Garage Band works well.
For multi-track recording, you can download this program instead
- Professional stereo high sensitivity, high fidelity omnidirectional microphones built-in (see specifications for details)
- Included with the microphone is the Audio Commander driver/software. The noise filter demonstrated in the sample audio file is selected in the Audio Commander program and will work with all other recording software packages also
- Includes microphone jack for external mono or stereo microphones. If an external microphone is plugged in, the sound from the external mic is blended (mixed in) with the built-in microphone. If you need an external microphone with the same sound quality as the mics built into the USB mic, select one of the extension microphones in the option box above (SP-BMC-13 or SP-BMC-14). These microphones have 72″ cables. If you would like longer cables, you can order them with custom length cables by ordering the SP-BMC-13 or SP-BMC-14 here instead.
- Optional USB extension cables available if you want to move the mic away from the computer, or if you want to attach the mic to the lid of laptop with some Velcro (not supplied). Add this in the option box above.
- Compatible with all USB ports
- Dimensions: 15/16″ 15/16″ 7/16″ (not including USB connector)
- The stereo microphone provides sample rates up to 48K for high quality audio input
- Stereo Digital-to-Analog conversion provides hi-fidelity signals to powerful amplified output.
- USB soundcard and external Mic Input (applies to internal microphones also)
- Input channels: Channel (Stereo) Mic input compatible with stereo microphones and standard computer headsets
- Microphone Power Provided: 2.2K Ohms, VDC
- Rated Input Levels for full scale output: – 60 mV (rms)
- Frequency Response (at max sample rate): 25 Hz to 19 kHz
- Sampling Rate: 8, 11.025, 22.05, 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack, left mic power and left audio on “tip”, right mic power and right audio on “ring”
- Interface: USB port
- Power: USB Bus powered
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >62 dB, kHz at Pa
- Dynamic Range: 95dB
- Frequency Response: 20 20,000 Hz +/- 1dB
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -35 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 115 dB SPL, kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) or above
- Mac compatible
- Available USB Port
Important Note: This product is modified Andrea USB-SA audio adapter. The product you receive has been modified by The Sound Professionals, Inc. and is covered by our one year warranty. Any warranty or support issues should be directed to us, not Andrea Electronics.
The MS-MMM-1 Ultra High Sensitivity microphone is very small, one piece high gain, high sensitivity microphone that can be plugged into any steno machine or computer microphone input jack. The microphone is very small measuring about 1″ long.
This microphone, is perfect for recording court proceedings, depositions, lectures, business meetings, interviews, etc. high quality, removable windscreen is included with the microphone.
This microphone is very sensitive, with a 50 foot range.
The MS-MMM-1 microphone has an extended frequency response and very natural and accurate sound, providing deep, solid bass, smooth midrange and clean highs. Vocals come through clean and crisp.
For recording devices that are mechanically noisy (Steno machines, laptops with noisy fans or keyboards, etc) use one of the optional removable extension cable listed