Available exclusively from The Sound Professionals, this is the highest output (gain) stereo (can also record in mono) high-sensitivity, professional model channel USB and Boundary microphone bundle available, and is the best choice for court reporters when you need to put microphones in different locations.
The heart of this system is the SP-USB-MIC-MODEL-6 (or the 6+ if you want to upgrade it) microphone. We have improved this even further by adding an extension boundary microphone (part# MS-COURT-BOUNDARY) and discounted the bundle when you buy both together. Now, you can use the basic USB microphone alone, or use the USB mic with the extension mic and pickup sound in two different locations. Note that the basic USB mic continues to pick up sound even when the extension mic is plugged in. Select the cable length you want in the option box.
Attention Court Reporters:
Have you heard claims from other manufacturers that their mics are the best? Try this mic (and theirs if you like), and if you are not 100% convinced that this microphone produces stronger, clearer audio than any other microphone, we will gladly give you refund! This is the #1 choice for professional Court Reporters! Wondering why our microphone is $100 less than others claiming to be the best? So are we! In the past years, over 6000 Court Reporters in the USA have purchased Sound Professionals USB microphones (and all of our USB mics are made in the USA). Ask other professionals in your field they will tell you how good these microphones really are!
This microphone has an amazing amount of amplification and can produce recordings that sound three times as loud (strong) as other USB microphones. The difference in sound level and clarity is dramatic. The adjustable, advanced active noise filters will reduce unwanted noises from your recordings.
This microphone also has blue recording indicator light so that you know you are recording audio. No guessing! This microphone also features amplified live audio monitoring with your headphones (even when not recording!) to help you hear so it works like an audio amplifier for you.
You never have to worry about batteries running out on you during that important trial or deposition! This microphone was designed especially for the professional Court reporter and works with all Audio Sync programs.
Have you “upgraded” your computer recently and found that the audio in the new computer is not as good as your old machine? You are not alone. This microphone goes around your computer’s internal soundcard and all of the audio processing is done right inside the microphone. This frees up processing power on your computer to run your software and will help the computer to run faster.
For times when you need to be discreet, you can plug the mic right into the computer’s USB port (or USB hub if you are out of ports). Or, you can use USB cable to move the mic away from your computer it’s up to you. This mic can work both ways for you.
Need more convincing? Don’t take our word for it see what Keith Vincent has to say about it:
This is a high quality USB boundary microphone bundle, capable of picking up all of the sounds in large room (range of approximately 125 feet from each microphone) or it can pick up small area its up to you, because you control the amplifier power!
- Professional stereo high sensitivity, high fidelity omnidirectional boundary microphones
- Included with microphone is the Audio Commander driver/software. The noise filter demonstrated in the sample audio file is selected in the Audio Commander program and will work with all other recording software packages also
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- USB microphone dimensions: 15/16″ 15/16″ 7/16″ (not including USB connector)
- Stereo Digital-to-Analog conversion provides hi-fidelity signals to powerful amplified output.
- Input channels: Channel (Stereo) Mic input compatible with stereo microphones and standard computer headsets
- Microphone Power Provided: 2.2K Ohms, VDC
- Rated Input Levels for full scale output: – 60 mV (rms)
- Frequency Response (at max sample rate): 25 Hz to 19 kHz
- Sampling Rate: 8, 11.025, 22.05, 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack, left mic power and left audio on “tip”, right mic power and right audio on “ring”
- Interface: USB Version 1.1 compatible
- Power: USB Bus powered
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >62 dB, kHz at Pa
- Dynamic Range: 95dB
- Frequency Response: 20 20,000 Hz +/- 1dB
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -35 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 115 dB SPL, kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Cable length: 10 feet (extension cables are also available, if needed)
- Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) or higher
- Available USB Port
Note: This microphone plugs into USB port on computer, not into the ELAN MIRA A3, FUSION STENTURA or other Stenographer machine. For mics that work with standard mic inputs, see this item.
Important Note: This product includes modified Andrea USB-SA audio adapter. The product you receive has been modified by The Sound Professionals, Inc. and is covered by our one year warranty. Any warranty or support issues should be directed to us, not Andrea Electronics.