New professional model now available! This new USB microphone has our most powerful built-in omnidirectional microphones (two of them!) built right into the cast aluminum case and 2 powered mic inputs for plugging in ‘bench conference’ external microphones (2 single extension mics or up to 8 total using splitters). Now, for the first time, the external microphones can be muted when needed. The Court Reporting community has been asking for this feature and we deliver!
Available exclusively from The Sound Professionals, this is the most powerful, professional ultra-high-gain USB microphone system available, and its the best choice for court reporters, musicians, students, business people, voice recognition purposes, Skype communication, VOIP and Podcasting – anyone that needs to get high quality audio into computer! You can use your own microphones in the external microphone inputs, or select from several optional microphones! You can plug any combination of up to 4 additional microphones into this system.
Included with this microphone is the Andrea Electronics driver, which includes very effective advanced, active noise cancellation processor activated with the simple click of a check-box! No difficult to set-up adjustments! This is an important feature for Court Reporting and other business recording applications and only has to setup one time!
Attention Court Reporters:
Have you heard claims from other manufacturers that their mics are the best? Try this mic system (and theirs if you like), and if you are not 100% convinced that this system produces stronger, clearer audio than any other microphone sysem, we will gladly give you refund! This is the #1 choice for professional Court Reporters! In the past 8 years, over 8000 Court Reporters in the USA have purchased Sound Professionals USB microphones (and all of our USB mics are made in the USA). Ask other professionals in your field they will tell you how good these microphones really are!
This microphone has an amazing amount of amplification and can produce recordings that sound three times as loud (strong) as other USB microphones. The difference in sound level and clarity is dramatic. The advanced active noise filters (which are defeatable if you wish) will greatly reduce unwanted ambient room noises from your recordings.
This microphone features amplified live audio monitoring with headphones (even when not recording!) to help you hear what is being recorded – so it works like an audio amplifier for you. Place your microphones around the room and hear every word!
There are no batteries in this system, so you never have to worry about dead batteries during that important trial or deposition! This system was designed especially for the professional Court reporter and works with all Audio Sync programs.
Have you “upgraded” your computer recently and found that the audio in the new computer is not as good as your old machine? You are not alone. This microphone system bypasses your computer’s internal soundcard and all of the audio processing is done right inside the sturdy aluminum case. This frees up processing power on your computer to run your software.
Need more convincing? Don’t take our word for it see what Eclipse Guru Keith Vincent has to say about it:
This microphone system is capable of picking up all of the sounds in large room (range of approximately 100 feet) or it can pick up small area its up to you, because you control the amplifier power! It’s small size makes it perfect for situations where you don’t want to draw attention to the fact that you are recording audio right into your computer.
- Two Professional ultra-high sensitivity, super low noise high fidelity omnidirectional microphones built-in (see specifications for details)
- Two 3.5 microphone input jacks for extension (sidebar) microphones. If you need an extension microphone with the same sound quality as the mics built into the USB mic, select one of the extension microphones above.
- Professional ultra-high sensitivity, high fidelity microphone system interface (soundcard) built-in (see specifications for details)
- Omnidirectional – picks up sound in all directions equally
- Advanced noise filtering technology surpasses the performance of simple hearing aid processing chips in other microphones
- Included with the microphone is the Audio Commander driver/software. The noise filter demonstrated in the sample audio file is selected in the Audio Commander program and will work with all other recording software packages also
- Includes two 2-channel microphone inputs with ‘plug in power’ – will support wireless, battery powered or non-battery powered microphones
- Compatible with all USB ports
- Dimensions: 3.5″ x 2.2″ x 1″
- Cast aluminum construction – extremely rugged
- Weight: 6 oz
- Supports sample rates up to 48K for high quality audio input
- Stereo Digital-to-Analog conversion provides hi-fidelity signals to powerful amplified output.
USB soundcard audio specifications:
- Input channels: 2 inputs with 2 channels on each input with mute switch on each input
- Microphone Power Provided: 2.2K Ohms, 5VDC
- Rated Input Levels for full scale output: – 60 mV (rms)
- Frequency Response (at max sample rate): 25 Hz to 19 kHz
- Sampling Rate: 8, 11.025, 22.05, 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack, left mic power and left audio on “tip”
- Interface: Standard USB connector
- Power: USB Bus powered NO BATTERIES!
Internal microphone specifications:
- Pickup Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz +/-1dB
- Sensitivity: -24dB ±3dB @ 94dB SPL
- S/N Ratio (1kHz, 94 dB input, A-weighted): 80dB
- Self Noise: 14 dBA
- Maximum SPL at 12vdc: 120dB
- Dynamic Range: 106dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Voltage range – 2vdc – 12vdc (48v on XLR version)
- Current draw: 500 µA
- Windows 98 SE (Second Edition) or higher
- Available USB Port