Available exclusively from The Sound Professionals, this is one of the best stereo (can also record in mono) high-sensitivity, professional model high-gain USB microphone available, and is our newest choice for court reporters, musicians, students, business people, voice recognition purposes, Skype communication, VOIP and Podcasting anyone that needs to get high quality audio into computer!
Note: This model does not have headphone jack.
This microphone has an amazing amount of amplification and will produce recordings that sound three times as loud (strong) as other USB microphones. The difference in sound level and clarity is dramatic.
This is an all-in-one high quality USB microphone, capable of picking up all of the sounds in an entire room (range of approximately 80 feet). It’s small size makes it perfect for situations where you don’t want to draw attention to the fact that you are recording audio right into your computer.
If you don’t already have Windows compatible audio recording software, you can download the full featured shareware CDWAVE software program to use with this mic for recording high quality audio here. For Mac users, Garage Band works well.
For multi-track recording, you can download this program instead
- Professional stereo high sensitivity, high fidelity omnidirectional microphones built-in (see specifications for details)
- Microphone jack for external stereo microphone. If an external microphone is plugged in, the sound from the external mic is blended with the built-in microphone. If you need an external microphone with the same sound quality as the mic built in, this is excellent choice.
- Optional USB extension cables available if you want to move the mic away from the computer, or if you want to attach the mic to the lid of laptop with some Velcro (not supplied). Add this in the option box above.
- Dimensions: 3/4″ 7/8″ 9/16″ (not including USB connector)
- The stereo microphone provides sample rates up to 48K for high quality audio input
- Stereo Digital-to-Analog conversion provides hi-fidelity signals to powerful amplified output.
- External Mic Input (applies to internal microphones also)
- Input channels: Channel (Stereo) Mic input compatible with stereo microphones and standard computer headsets
- Microphone Power Provided: 2.2K Ohms, VDC
- Rated Input Levels for full scale output: – 60 mV (rms)
- Frequency Response (at max sample rate): 25 Hz to 19 kHz
- Sampling Rate: 8, 11.025, 22.05, 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack, left mic power and left audio on “tip”, right mic power
and right audio on “ring”
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >62 dB, kHz at Pa
- Dynamic Range: 95dB
- Frequency Response: 20 20,000 Hz +/- 1dB
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -35 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level:?Ã‚ï¿½115 dB SPL, kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Interface: USB Version 1.1 compatible
- Power: USB Bus powered
- Cable: High Speed shielded cable to “A” Type connector, 18″ long
- PCs Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me (Millennium), Windows 98 SE (Second Edition). Mac compatible also.
- Available USB Port